Our Service Policy - Tanaz Hair
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with services rendered by Tanaz Hair please contact us within 7 days of your service date. We are happy to address any concerns you may have within reason. Our intent is for each client to be 100% percent satisfied with our service.
We can’t guarantee the longevity of our chemical services without the use of the recommended retail products.
Refunds and Returns Policy
- Services received cannot be refunded, however we will offer alternative solutions to remedy any challenge.
- If for any reason you are dissatisfied with any retail purchases made at Tanaz Hair we will offer you a credit note which can be used for further retail purchases or salon services. This will only be relevant if the item is presented undamaged in its original packaging and condition in which it was bought within 7 days of purchase.
- Please help us maintain a relaxed environment and not take calls at the basin area.
- Pricing may vary slightly depending on time taken and product utilized. We encourage our guest to solicit an accurate price quote form your service provider prior to having a service performed. We want you to feel comfortable with the pricing so you can relax and enjoy your service.
- These may only be used Monday to Thursday. Certain Stylists only. Non refundable nor transferable.
Blow-Dry Bar (Walk-in Blow-dry’s)
- We accept walk in Blow-dry’s Mon to Sat 7a.m. to 3p.m. We aim to accommodate all our walk-in clients however we cannot guarantee a blow-dry service as this works on a first come first served basis. We also take bookings by appointment if you require (please note only certain members of the Tanaz team are available for walk-in blow-dry’s; our senior team work on a booking basis only, there is a price difference on booked appointments).
- A simple allergy alert test is required 48 hours prior to a colour service.
- A strand test is necessary to establish suitability prior to a volume, smoothing and straightening service.
- If you prefer to forgo this process you will be required to sign a waiver form.
- The salon is not responsible for personal belongings.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash, nor will cash be given in exchange for unused balances. Gift Certificates are non-refundable, but they are transferable.